I am Ph.D student in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Seoul National University. Prior to joining Ph.D program, I did my master study in School of Computing at KAIST. I earned my Bachelor’s degree in Department of Mathematical Sciences from KAIST.
[Sep 2022] One paper is accepted at NeurIPS’22. NEW!
[Jun 2022] Two papers are accepted at ICML’22 Workshop.
[Apr 2022] One paper is accepted at CVPR’22 Workshop.
[Nov 2021] One paper is accepted at NeurIPS’21 Workshop.
- [Mar 2019 - Current] Ph.D candidate, Seoul National University
- [Mar 2016 - Feb 2018] M.S. in School of Computing, KAIST
- [Mar 2010 - Feb 2016] B.S. in Mathematical Sciences, KAIST
- [Mar 2007 - Feb 2010] Korea Science Academy of KAIST
|SelecMix: Debiased Learning by Contradicting-pair Sampling|
Inwoo Hwang, Sangjun Lee, Yunhyeok Kwak, Seong Joon Oh, Damien Teney, Jin-Hwa Kim*, Byoung-Tak Zhang*
Preliminary version presented at ICML'22 workshop on Spurious Correlations, Invariance, and Stability (SCIS).
|On the Importance of Critical Period in Multi-stage Reinforcement Learning|
Junseok Park, Inwoo Hwang, Min Whoo Lee, Hyunseok Oh, Minsu Lee, Youngki Lee, Byoung-Tak Zhang
Complex Feedback in Online Learning (CFOL)
|Improving Robustness to Texture Bias via Shape-focused Augmentation|
Sangjun Lee, Inwoo Hwang, Gi-Cheon Kang, Byoung-Tak Zhang
Human-centered Intelligent Services: Safety and Trustworthy (HCIS)
|Partition-based Local Independence Discovery|
Inwoo Hwang, Byoung-Tak Zhang, Sanghack Lee
Causal Inference Challenges in Sequential Decision Making: Bridging Theory and Practice
- [Dec 2022] KSC 2022, Top-tier conference paper session
- [Nov 2022] Kakao TechTalk
- [Nov 2022] AIIS Retreat, SNU
- [Oct 2022] NAVER TechTalk
Honors and Awards
- Scholar Award, NeurIPS 2022
- National Science and Technology Scholarship, 2010
- Gold Award, 20th Korean Mathematical Olympiad (KMO)
- CS204 Discrete Structure, KAIST, 2016F, 2017S, 2017F
- [Aug 2012 - May 2014] Korean Agmentation to the United States Army (KATUSA), Military Service.